Tuesday, January 21, 2020

Can you use an IPAD for teaching for VIPKID?? The answer is YES!

Please visit my YOUTUBE Channel for more information. Youtube.com/Cindybennett13.

The Ipad is a great device for teaching for VIPKID. There are some important things you need to know though.

1. You can not use the IPAD for the initial sign up. You have to do the Mock Demos on a laptop or PC.
2.  Once you get hired, you can use the IPAD for teaching , but you must load the HD app from the Apple App store. It is the orange VIPKID TEACH APP, with the white corner that says HD.

For more information , please see my Youtube channel, and also reach out to me on the facebook group: VIPKID IPAD USERS.  We have over 2000 members and everyone is so quick to help there.

If you are not yet a VIPKID Teacher, please send me an email and lets talk: normandcindy13@gmail.com. You can apply and use my code but I would love the honor of coaching you personally through the process.  My referral code is CINDY0049

Thanks for reading!

Please make a comment and let me know you read this,

Thank you, Have a great day! Cindy VIPKID teaching since May 1, 1998

No comments:

Post a Comment